Join us in jump-starting the food revolution. Today, most crops are grown using extractive practices which degrade soil health and harm the environment. The result? Lower crop yields, less nutritious food, and the looming threat of ecological catastrophe. It’s time for a revolution. Planetary CARE is catalyzing the rapid adoption of regenerative farming practices to promote a thriving soil food web, biodiversity, soil hydration, and resilient regional food systems.
We’re looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to collaborate with the Website Development Team to implement best practices and renovate our website ahead of product launch. You’ll work with our Director of Strategy and Marketing as well as other members of our Marketing Circle and Leadership Team to:
What You’ll Do
- Provide Voice of the Customer in development of pre-commercial (Beta) and Launch websites
- Lead customer insights projects as needed to refine messaging
- Primary deliverable: Support launch of Beta and Launch websites
Skills and Experience Needed
- 3-5+ years experience in Brand-side Website Development (Agency or Brand)
- B2B experience a plus
- Startup experience a plus
- Excellent communication/organization skills
- Comfortable working in fast-changing startup environment
- 3-5 hours/week
- 6+ week project – could become an ongoing project with fewer hours/week
If you’re a fit for this job/project and interested in helping us transform today’s extractive agricultural systems, click the Join Us button above to apply! In the Project and Skills/Interests section, please indicate which Project you’d like to be considered for and tell us a bit about how your skills and experience translate.
We’ll review your application and if it aligns with our needs, a Planetary C.A.R.E. team member will reach out to schedule an exploratory call. If you decide to join Planetary C.A.R.E. you’ll be provided with onboarding resources and support to help ensure a positive and successful volunteer experience.
If you’re not a fit for this particular Job/Project, send us your bio! We’re growing rapidly and are always on the lookout for great people…