Join us in jump-starting the food revolution. Today, most crops are grown using extractive practices which degrade soil health and harm the environment. The result? Lower crop yields, less nutritious food, and the looming threat of ecological catastrophe. It’s time for a revolution. Planetary CARE is catalyzing the rapid adoption of regenerative farming practices to promote a thriving soil food web, biodiversity, soil hydration, and resilient regional food systems.
We’re looking for a passionate Brand Strategist to develop our Brand Identity to drive our outreach efforts. You’ll work with our Director of Strategy and Marketing as well as other members of our Marketing Circle and Leadership Team to:
What You’ll Do
- Consolidate existing customer insights
- Lead additional customer insights projects as needed
- Primary deliverable: Develop Brand Guidelines and Brand Book with visual and copy
- Lead socialization of Brand Identity throughout organization
Skills and Experience Needed
- 3-5+ years experience in Brand Strategy (Agency or Brand)
- B2B experience a plus
- Brand development experience
- Excellent communication/organization skills
- Comfortable working in fast-changing startup environment
- 3-5 hours/week
- 6 week project
If you’re a fit for this job/project and interested in helping us transform today’s extractive agricultural systems, click the Join Us button above to apply! In the Project and Skills/Interests section, please indicate which Project you’d like to be considered for and tell us a bit about how your skills and experience translate.
We’ll review your application and if it aligns with our needs, a Planetary C.A.R.E. team member will reach out to schedule an exploratory call. If you decide to join Planetary C.A.R.E. you’ll be provided with onboarding resources and support to help ensure a positive and successful volunteer experience.
If you’re not a fit for this particular Job/Project, send us your bio! We’re growing rapidly and are always on the lookout for great people…